Little Creek Acres
Puppy Buyer Questionnaire
1. How did you hear about Little Creek Acres Australian Shepherds?
2. What is your reason for purchasing an Aussie?
3. Are you interested in a male or female?
4. Do you have a color preference?
5. We introduce our puppies to people, children, and other dogs at an early age. However, even at young ages, our puppies can have very distinct personalities, and we do our best to help you choose a puppy that best suits your family. What traits are most important to you in your puppy?
Thank you for your interest in Little Creek Acres Australia Shepherds. As a responsible dog breeder, we want to ensure that we get to know you and make sure that our puppies go to responsible, loving homes. To provide this, we ask that you take a few minutes to fill out the information below. After you submit this questionnaire, we will review it and get back to you as soon as possible.
6. Do you currently own other pets? If yes, please describe. If you have other dogs, please let me know what breed. Is it spayed, neutered, or still intact? What age(s)?
8. How do you plan on exercising your puppy?
9. What activities do you and your family enjoy in your spare time?
10. How would you describe your household activity level?
11. Do any family members have allergies to dogs?
12. Have you ever rehomed, given a dog away, returned a dog to a shelter or breeder? If so, please describe the circumstances.
13. Any additional information or questions are welcome:
All our companion puppies are sold with "AKC and ASCA limited registration" and spay/neuter contracts. Limited registration means that the dog is eligible to be registered. However, none of the offspring are eligible for enrollment in the registries. In other words, your dog is NOT to be for breeding. If you are interested in breeding your puppy in the future, the puppy will be priced accordingly and be eligibly for "AKC Full Registration." Please indicate in this questionnaire if you intend on breeding or not.